Find Your New Home
Forgot your password? Get a reminder
Not registered yet?
Not registered yet?
Sign up now!
Receive exciting neighborhood and home updates, financing offers and much more.
Thank you for signing up for updates for the following neighborhoods
Due to a technical error we were unable to complete your subscription. Please click here to try again. If you receive this message again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Pacific neighborhoods in Master Plan Community:
You can add up to 5 friends.
Try a different image
Manzanita at Whitney Ranch is designed with a focus of importance of work, life and balance. The unique architecture of this collection of homes compliments the beauty of the rolling grasslands of the Sierra Foothills. Homebuyers will find flexible options and an extensive variety of choices to personalize every home.
• Acres of open space, over five miles of trails and numerous parks surrounded by native grasses and plant life
• Top-rated schools in the highly regarded Rocklin Unified School District, including the new Whitney Ranch High School
• Within walking distance to The Ranch House and Whitney Community Park
• Near upscale shopping areas and excellent restaurants
• The Ranch House—gorgeous 10,000 square foot recreation center with outdoor resort-style swimming facility
• Four unique two-story home designs offering approximately 2,404 – 3,174 square feet in three elegant architectural elevations
• Spacious floorplans offering up to six bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths
• Traditional California Ranch style architecture
• Luxurious designer upgrades and room options available to design the home of your dreams
• Built with innovative energy-efficient features for increased comfort and convenience
• ENERGY STAR® partner
• Solar included
• California Room – outdoor covered living space
Want to learn more?
Our local expert, Jennifer Padilla, is ready to answer questions or help find your perfect new home. Just call (866) 519-7884 or email JPadilla@stanpac.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
On the go? Our website is now optimized for your mobile device. m.stanpac.com