Find Your New Home
Forgot your password? Get a reminder
Not registered yet?
Not registered yet?
Sign up now!
Receive exciting neighborhood and home updates, financing offers and much more.
Thank you for signing up for updates for the following neighborhoods
Due to a technical error we were unable to complete your subscription. Please click here to try again. If you receive this message again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See full size
Standard Pacific neighborhoods in Master Plan Community:
You can add up to 5 friends.
Try a different image
Miramonte offers an impressive collection of three new home designs ranging in size from 2,111 to 2,612 square feet with up to five bedrooms and three bathrooms. These exceptional homes offer optional solar systems. Ideally situated within Questa at Mountain House, Miramonte offers something for everyone with hiking trails, golf courses and three state-of-the-art schools. Tour the gorgeous model homes and check out the stylish collection of home designs, including single and two-story homes.
• Located just east of Livermore and its award-winning wineries
• Ideal commuter location with easy access to I-205 and I-580
• Approximately 20 minutes to the East Bay and about an hour from San Francisco
• Top-rated schools
• Central Park features softball fields, bocce ball courts, basketball court, fountain play area, tennis courts and tot lot
• Prestigious location in the gateway to the Bay Area and its picturesque views
• Three unique single and two-story home designs with approximately 2,111 – 2,612 square feet in three elegant architectural elevations
• Spacious floorplans with up to five bedrooms and three baths
• Luxurious designer upgrades and room options available to design the home of your dreams
• Built with innovative energy-efficient features for increased comfort and convenience
• ENERGY STAR® partner
• Solar ready
Want to learn more?
Our local expert, Jennifer Padilla, is ready to answer questions or help find your perfect new home. Just call (866) 519-7884 or email JPadilla@stanpac.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
On the go? Our website is now optimized for your mobile device. m.stanpac.com