Standard Pacific Corp. and its affiliates (collectively, the "Company") provides this website for your information.
3. Equal Housing Opportunity. The Company is an equal opportunity home builder. Information provided on this Website may be subject to the U.S. Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended. The Fair Housing Act makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference limitation, or discrimination." The laws and regulations of other jurisdictions may add prohibitions against discrimination based on such things as age, parental status, sexual orientation, political ideology, and financial status. The Company is committed to complying with these policies for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. The Company encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers and makes all residences available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Prohibited Acts. In connection with your access to, and use of, the Website, you agree not to: (a) violate any applicable international, federal, state, or local law or regulation; (b) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, defamatory, misleading, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material (including material that is harmful to children or violates third party privacy rights); (c) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (d) sell or otherwise distribute any data obtained from any Company database; (e) use any automated means (including, but not limited to, electronic spiders, robots, or crawlers) to download data from any of Company's databases; (f) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website; (g) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its related systems or networks, or (h) copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, or distribute any of the content, floor plans, designs, drawings, illustrations, logos, photographs or images from the Website for any commercial use or purpose other than for general reference and information.
6. No Representations and Warranties. The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Website or the content contained on or accessible through the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Although the Company attempts to provide accurate information, the Website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and makes no commitment to update such content. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the content on or accessible through, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the content so obtained. Users of the Website should not assume that the information contained on the Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Company does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. You and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to your use of, or reliance upon, the Website or any of its content. When utilizing the Website please keep the following in mind:
Product and other information may be incomplete and is subject to change at any time. The Website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Prices may increase or decrease at any time and this may not be reflected on the Website. In the interest of continuous improvement, the Company reserves the right to modify or change floor plans, materials and features of our homes without prior notice or obligation. Such changes may not always be reflected in the Website or our models. Applicable fees and charges may not be disclosed on the Website. For example, there may be homeowner associations supported by residents maintaining common areas and facilities for a monthly fee. Our projects may also be included in community facilities, landscape maintenance and similar assessment districts which may be financially supported by residents. Ask your sales representative for details. Although commercially reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained herein are accurate and current, at any time such prices and terms are subject to change, prior sale, selected lot premiums and/or predetermined options. Prices shown do not include any optional or upgraded features. Depictions of homes or other features are artist conceptions. Hardscape, landscape, and other items shown may be decorator suggestions that are not included in the purchase price and availability may vary. Persons in photos do not reflect racial preference and housing is open to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. All renderings and floor plans in these materials are an artist's conceptual drawings and will vary from the actual plans and homes built. Prices, plans, and terms are effective on the date of publication and subject to change without notice. Square footage/acreage shown is only an estimate and actual square footage/acreage will differ. You should rely your own evaluation of useable area. No view is promised. Views and surroundings may be altered by subsequent development, construction, and tree growth and landscaping. Plans to build out neighborhoods as proposed are subject to change without notice. Promotional programs are typically available only on select lots at select communities, and typically are not available in conjunction with other offers. Please consult a sales representative for specific price or other information for each community.
7. No Offer To Sell. No information or material on this Website is to be construed to be an offer or solicitation for sale of real property. Offers to sell real property may only be made and accepted at a Company sales office. All homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale. This information is not directed to residents of any other state that requires registration or permit issuance prior to the publication of such information.
8. Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements and information on this Website and in the Company's press releases, filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), and other reports are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and other factors that that may cause actual results to differ materially from those that may be described or implied herein or in such press releases, SEC filings or other reports. Such factors include, but are not limited to, changes in general economic and local conditions, the availability and cost of land suitable for residential development, the availability and cost of labor and materials, interest rates, consumer confidence and willingness to purchase homes, adverse weather conditions and natural disasters, competition, environmental matters, governmental regulation and other factors as may be noted from time to time in the Company's SEC filings.
9. No Tax, Investment or Legal Advice. The content and information presented on the Website is for informational and promotional purposes only and is not intended to offer specific tax, investment or legal advice of any kind. References to tax and other laws are intended to convey the gist of general rules only and do not describe the various exceptions, limitations and rules for special situations that frequently accompany such general rules.
ALL USERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH THEIR OWN TAX, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT DECISIONS. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT OR PURCHASE DECISION.
12. Links to Other Sites. While on the Website, you may be referred to websites other than the Company's Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that website nor any ability to control that website's privacy practices. The Company has not reviewed, and does not endorse, any third party website, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered on or through such websites. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any personal information to them. You are responsible for compliance with all laws regarding material obtained from any third party websites.
The Company's trademarks and service marks, including without limitation any logos, taglines and slogans, images, and designations for home designs or floor plans used on the Website are the exclusive property of the Company. For example, STANDARD PACIFIC HOMES®, THE ARTISTRY OF HOME®, STANDARD PACIFIC MORTGAGE®, SIGNATURE OF EXCELLENCE®, and MAKING YOU RIGHT AT HOME® are all registered trademarks of the Company in the United States, while various other logos, taglines and slogans and designations are protected under various other legal rights.
By making the Company Materials available on this Website, the Company is not granting you a license to use them in any fashion, and you may not use any of these trademarks or service marks without the prior written consent of the Company and without proper acknowledgment. Moreover, the display of the Company's trademarks and service marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all of the Company's proprietary ownership rights, and the Company may own or control other proprietary rights under various federal and state laws and statutes.
Access to this Website does not confer upon you any license under any third party's intellectual property rights, and all other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any Company or third party trademarks or services through your access to, or use of, the Website, and any use of the Company trademarks and service marks inures to the benefit of the Company.
14. Children. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly provide products or services to children under the age of 13. The Website is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not request any information nor provide any personal information to the Website.
18. English Controls. A Spanish language version of various portions of the Website has been provided for your convenience. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the translation provided and undertake no further obligation to interact with you in Spanish. The Company conducts business in English and you should expect that any further contact you may have with the Company will be in English. For instance, if you decide to purchase a home from the Company, the home purchase contract and the home warranty manuals will be written in English and all Company personnel, including warranty and customer service personnel, speak English.
19. Copyright Infringement Notice and Procedure
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law may be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Company that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website can be reached as follows:
Standard Pacific Corp.
Attn: Copyright Agent
15360 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, California 92618
Copyright © 2013 Standard Pacific Corp. All rights reserved.