Our benefits are a reflection of the way we work together – with respect and integrity. We believe in health and wellness, and in a healthy life-work balance. To support those beliefs, we offer these benefits:
Our healthcare benefits are individual, which means you can pick the programs you decide are best for you.
- Flexible Spending Accounts and more
- Our independent, on-call financial advisor is available to all employees with questions about our retirement programs
- 401(k) plan with dollar-for-dollar matching up to 5% of eligible compensation (not to exceed $5,000/calendar year)
Income protection insurance
As with our healthcare benefits, each employee can choose to participate in a number of income-protection programs.
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
Paid time off
Our employees enjoy a generous paid time off policy.
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Paid maternity leave - up to two months
- Paid military leave - up to two months
Fitness and wellness
We offer a variety of opportunities for life/work balance, fitness, and wellness.
- Reimbursements for gym memberships and other wellness expenses
- Referrals and support resources for topics such as legal consultation, identity theft, child and eldercare
When it’s time to buy a home, our employees enjoy significant discounts and savings.
- Up to 3% off the purchase price of a company-built new home, with approved options at cost
- A preferred rate when borrowing from our Standard Pacific Mortgage lending subsidiary
Education and training
Our employees are encouraged to pursue education and training throughout their careers.
- Formal and informal on-site training
- College tuition reimbursement (credit and non-credit classes) up to $2,000 annually
Our employees also enjoy discounts from our business partners, like local vendors and suppliers.
- Home appliances
- Home options/upgrades
- Computer purchases and more