All-new Home Designs
The way we live today has changed and at Standard Pacific Homes we design homes that reflect that. Our team of award-winning architects has created an all-new array of home designs in our communities across the country. Less formal, with a sense of beauty, quality and spaciousness that surrounds you. Featuring the distinctive architectural details and timeless craftsmanship we've always been known for. Home designs that embody the casual luxury of today's lifestyle.
- Spacious designs that flow from room to room
- Indoor to outdoor connectivity that fills the home with light and brings the outdoors in
- Multifunctional living spaces that adapt to everyday living as well as formal entertaining
- Outdoor rooms that extend your living space
- Flexible spaces that can be customized to your individual needs
Ingenuity. Enjoyment. Built into every new Standard Pacific home.
Here are ten enhancements that have been thoughtfully incorporated into many of the all-new home designs of Standard Pacific Homes.
- 1. More square footage is dedicated to areas where people want it most, improving everyday living.
- 2. Comfortable, casual living areas replace traditional, formal spaces.
- 3. The Great Room functions are more integrated, providing ease in entertaining, dining and socializing within one spacious location.
- 4. The connection between indoor and outdoor living is more seamless, expanding overall living space.
- 5. There is tremendous flexibility for personalization, including the opportunity to customize areas into a secondary bedroom, work space or entertainment room.
- 6. The greater use of windows allows for more natural light, views and connectivity to the outdoors.
- 7. Kitchen islands are expanded to become the true heart of a kitchen with increased room for seating, gathering and food preparation.
- 8. Home organization is enhanced with built-in key-drops, work areas and organizational systems for coats, backpacks, briefcases and more.
- 9. Spa-like master baths include relaxing soaking tubs and showers with seating.
- 10. Storage takes priority with larger kitchen pantries and generous closet space throughout the home.